Tuesday morning, Jason had to be at work bright and early.
Cadie gets up, drinks some juice and had a 1/4 of piece of toast or so and puked all over the couch. yuck!
I clean that mess up, clean up Cadie, and manage to get Courtney fed and cleaned up as well.
I thought I would let Cadie's stomach rest. Maybe it was a fluke she puked.
As the morning continued, she clearly wasn't any better.
I called the doctors office. I made her appt for the next day. I wanted to wait the day out... in case she made a big recovery later on..
She never did though. She did manage to continue to try to eat and each time she ate or drank... she puked. Daddy thought she could have some M&Ms. That wasn't pretty when those came back up!
We went through 3 pjs just before making it to bed! Finally, she was settled enough, we were able to put her to bed.
Wednesday morning, I loaded up Cadie and Courtney and met Jason in town and we went to the doctor. Cadie wouldn't walk. She wouldn't do anything except lay on my lap! She was so pityful!
Happy new year!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment